Sunday 1 March 2009

Forex Trading Software Review

Forex Trading Software Review


Being involved with Forex and in particular Forex Trading Robots; I have become immune to the numerous offers of "Wonder" software.

So when the creator of a NEW system sends out information regarding the "Ultimate" Forex Trading Robot, you can guess just how skeptical and frosty my reception was; however, once I was let loose on the system I was served an extremely LARGE portion of "humble pie".

Forex MaestroThe creator and originator of the system boasts the system has never had a losing streak that lasted more than two trades. Now I just had to see if this was true for myself.

Mike Johnson has created another forex expert trading advisor aimed at the meta trader 4 trading platform. What this expert advisor will allow you to do is this: You install the expert advisor onto your trading platform, either in test mode or in your live account and the advisor will go to work for you, monitoring the market night and day, opening trades and closing trades, and making profits for you. As with most expert advisors they promise and show you proof of making thousands but when you actually get them, you find out there is more to them than just actually installing them and letting them run.

However, with the Forex Maestro, this really seems to be true. There is no customization or complicated technical settings that need to be altered to make it work as in the tests shown. This expert advisor is aimed to create the ultimate formula: Accuracy + Consistency = Reliable income.

Extremely complicated and scientific formulas are used to make the best forex trading opportunity through a multitude of possible scenarios. Also the Forex Maestro built-in neural network picks the trades with the highest possibility and biggest profit potential. After finding the most profitable entry and exit points and places the trades for you of caurse all this is 100% on auto pilot with the automate forex robot with no human intervention.

I asked Mike to send across some of his stats so I could see for myself just how incrdible the Forex Maestro was...

[caption id="attachment_36" align="alignnone" width="367" caption="Forex Maestro Proof 1"]Forex Maestro Proof 1[/caption]

As you can se above, Mike's brokerage account looks pretty healthy. But I wanted to see PROOF of real trades as they happened... I was suprised just how open and candid Mike Johnson was in providing these. He held nothing bck from me and even provided some highly confidential information that I'm unable to post here for legal reasons. Boy, did THEY blow me away!

[caption id="attachment_38" align="alignnone" width="332" caption="Forex Maestro Proof 2"]Forex Maestro Proof 2[/caption]

Above Mike took $320 turning into $7,600 in 3 short days... Proof that the Forex Maestro robot multiplies this tiny account 23 times... automatically...

By this time Mike was begining to REALLY get my attention, but having seen similar results I just had to dig even deeper to truly understand what Forex Maestro could offer me as a fully automated Fored Trader.

I wanted to hear from real people getting real results. Being based in the UK, Mike introduced me to two of the system users. Again for confidentialiaty I've kept their identities hidden; however, both individuals were only too willing to send me their trading results and this reinforced just how powerful Mike's system is.

"Thanks to Mike and this amazing forex system. I've brought my trading to an entire new level, 500 pips a week is absolutely incredible. Especially when it's on autopilot".


"I bagged $7,520 in just 4 days, with 6 winners and no loser yet. This truly is an industry-changing system. There's no judgment required... and no room for error".



These individuals were making between 300 and 500 pips each week within the first month of using the system, that's $12,000 and $20,000 per month in pure profit!

So we know the system works and it's working for everyday people, but will it work for you?


When I check out a system I always ask the same three basic questions...

  1. Is it affordable to the masses?

  2. Is it easy to install and operate?

  3. Would I recommend it to members of my family?


Well, it was a resounding yes on all fronts...

So lets quickly recap what The Forex Maestro Robot is and what you can expect from it...

  • an automated forex robot to make forex trade for you

  • an amazing, exciting, and profitable robot that has 91.25% winning rate.

  • start making money instantly after downloading the forex maestro

  • easy and simple no need for past experience in the forex market

  • generate profit on 100% autopilot with working at all and absolutely no human intervention


On this page you have seen several statements and testimonials of successful trading with the Forex Maestro. But on the Forex Maestro homepage, he even provides more successful trades the robot has taken in 2009 and more testimonials. He even provides one account with all the trades showing how a $10,000 account pulled in over $2 MILLION in profits! I have to say, it’s very impressive…

So far, it has not been released as to how much this expert advisor will be selling for, but Mike Johnson has implied that the number sold will be limited and then will be pulled from the website once they have reached their limit.

There is a lot of people in the industry looking at this product right now. It's not hard to see why...

You can discover more about Forex Maestro here http://www.theforexmaestro.com Trust me if you're seriously considering Forex Trading you have to go and see what Mike Johnson has created...

As always

Marcus...

No comments:

Post a Comment